Thursday, September 17, 2009

Unstoppable Hilarity Say What?

Back in college I used to enforce the following rule in my apartment: If Teletubbies were encountered while flipping through channels, the tv must remain on that channel until the baby in the sun shows up.



Whether they admit it or not, everyone loved this rule and it provided endless entertainment.

Now I'm considering a similar rule with Hannah Montana. Apparently there's something of a catch phrase on the show (don't ask how I know, I've got a good reason) and I think it would be humorous to watch whenever it's on until we hear it. Amy disagrees but she probably also disapproves of this entire post.



The internet keeps tabs on such running jokes as the couch gags and the chalkboard gags on The Simpsons. I hope that someone somewhere is cataloging all these Say-What lines.

This show is hilarious, just look at these guys...











Jukkity for the win.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Loser older brother who blogs about Hannah Montanna, Say whaat?

September 19, 2009 11:46 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

That's it! You've got it! Nice one.

September 19, 2009 12:37 PM  
Blogger Silverthornes said...

I can only imagine that Amy doesn't sit with you while you are flipping through channels.

September 20, 2009 11:56 PM  
Blogger Amy Butler said...

Please post something else so this isn't at the top of your blog. It's a bit unsettling.

September 30, 2009 10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jeremy loses bit of manhood, say what?

November 06, 2009 7:21 AM  
Blogger hapi said...

Hi Jeremy, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

June 30, 2011 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home