Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How's this for pointless?

Me: Where's the video camera?

Amy: On the couch, why?

Me: I want to take it to work with me tomorrow and record the drive..

Amy: Isn't that kind of weird?

Me: Yes.



This video is sped up a little to make it a bit shorter. I can't decide where I land on this issue, it's either stupid or genius. I think if other people followed suit and posted videos of their commutes I'd watch them. I'm not like most people though.

C'mon, haven't you always wondered what the drive to Halliburton looks like??

On a completely unrelated note, I was watching PTI earlier and they pointed out that today was Cher's 62nd birthday. And that reminded me of this, and I feel cheated because I never heard if that dream came to fruition. (I'm sad to say that the original story isn't on that website anymore. For those who don't remember, it documented Cher's plans to pose nude on a beach on her 60th birthday) I'm still fond of the comment left by "guess_who" on that post.

3 Comments:

Blogger bsilverthorne said...

Twitter comment dupe: watching your drive to work is a lot like driving around aimless in GTA....a strange sort of relaxation.

May 21, 2008 1:31 AM  
Blogger DREW! said...

Brilliant. I found it to be quite the cliff hanger; so many twists and turns, I never knew what was going to happen next.

I now know what a leisurely morning drive through Casper, Wyoming looks like as well. Too bad the video ended where it did. I was rather looking forward to you being forced to use your inane office-speak. You know, "I know it's only Tuesday, but it feels like a Friday..."

May 21, 2008 7:40 AM  
Blogger jasien said...

this was a long time ago.

December 16, 2008 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home