Thursday, May 27, 2004

"I'm not the world's most masculine man, but I know what I am and I bet I'm a man and so's Lola."

Well I'm working in downtown Houston for the summer. I'm on the 11th floor of the First City Tower. Also here and here. Fun stuff. So maybe I'll have some humorous downtown anecdotes in the next few days. Who knows?

Unrelated. I bought the soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban yesterday. It was released on Tuesday, I got it the next day on my way home from work. What I find significant about this purchase is that it's the first time I've bought a movie's soundtrack before the movie is even in theaters. And the fact that I bought it before downloading any of it is saying something too. Lastly, my record for repeated theater viewings is four, well technically only 3 of them were "repeated" viewings and 1 was an "initial" viewing. Anyway, I saw both Jurassic Park and Phantom Menace 4 times in a theater. (Hey, I'm just as shocked that Episode 1 shares that record as any of you are). Anyhow, Prisoner of Azkaban might be the film to break the 5 mark. If it happens, you'll know about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home