Friday, March 26, 2004

"Arriba!!"

That's the only additional thing my source (who is closely linked to Bob Throisinsky's question) could come up with. The spanish word for 'up.' We're pretty sure it came right before the "Tex Mex..." And my source also agrees that the Coca Cola song was included. Other details are sketchy. We scold Bob for submitting a question with no definite answer. For shame.

When I'm told by people that they hated "Lost in Translation," I have to restrain myself from replying, "You are saying more about yourself than about the film." -- Roger Ebert

That quote appeared in Ebert's "Answer Man" column on March 21st. I don't particularly like Ebert but I'd have to say I've got more respect for his opinion than the opinion of any other professional critic. And I feel his above statement is pretty much on par with how I feel about the the average movie-going public.

I'll be the first to admit that my level of Harry Potter interest classifies me as a Nerd. And I'm proud of that. But I'm not above saying that Daniel Hoppel Jr.'s story is positively goofy. Who the blood is Daniel Hoppel Jr.? See for yourself.

How boring was this blog entry?