Saturday, January 31, 2004

Why'd you turn against me, Gordon? For six years, I taughtcha how to skate, I taughtcha how to score, I taughtcha how to go for the "W". You could have been one of the greats! An' now look at yourself. You're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.

On February 6 there's a movie coming out called Miracle. It's about the 1980 US Olympic hockey team that won the gold medal after upsetting the heavily-favored Soviets, and it stars Kurt Russell. This movie shouldn't have been made in my opinion. I need to send a letter to Hollywood and tell them that there's only enough room in my heart for one movie about a group of rag-tag hockey players who join together to overcome enormous odds to pull the emotional upset. That movie? Mighty Ducks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home