Monday, August 07, 2006

Rodeo queens, you say?

For those of you who might like to know, here's a list of the locations that I could be assigned to around Christmas:
  • Brighton, CO
  • Trinidad, CO
  • Grand Junction, CO
  • Casper, WY
  • Rock Springs, WY
  • Worland, WY
  • Gillette, WY
  • Sheridan, WY
  • Farmington, NM
  • Dunphy, NV
  • Vernal, UT
  • Williston, ND


And as a visual aid, here's all the locations mapped out, if anyone wants to make a particularly pointless and wicked road trip. (It takes a good while to load the whole thing.)

For "Phase II" of this whole training business, I've got to spend a month at one of these locations. Last Thursday, I found out that I'll be spending that time in Rock Springs, which I've heard is one of the lamer locations. In a bit of spooky coincidence, that same day my TiVo recorded an episode of A&E's City Confidential about a 1978 murder in Rock Springs. It definitely looks like a pretty sweet place.



(And I don't know why Dish Network mistook the show for Child Stars II: Growing Up Hollywood.)

4 Comments:

Blogger DREW! said...

Working for Halliburton in Wyoming? It seems someone already knows who you are...

August 07, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

He already knows who I am? As in, he knows where I've been sleeping? He knows when I'm awake?

I've actually been surprised at how few times people have mentioned or asked me about Cheney when they hear about my job. Your allusion brings that total to two.

August 08, 2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger DREW! said...

At least we can take comfort in the fact that one of the bullets doesn't read:

Fallujah, Iraq

August 09, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

NICE reference, Jenna. Man, that takes me back.

August 09, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home