Friday, June 16, 2006

Two Dumb Pictures


Apparently someone in the factoid department for ESPN Baseball is a psychic, predicting that the last ever game to be scoreless after nine innings in Cincinnati will occur almost exactly 17,985 years from today. (If this blog were a filing cabinet I'd put this in the folder for "Stupid")


Here's an establishment sitting next to our hotel. I don't know how common these places are nationwide, but before last week I had never seen one. When I first saw the sign, I thought it was a fast-food chain that was very upfront with its name. I was pretty disappointed when I looked closer and saw it was an oil and lube place. Mainly because I wanted to eat there.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wrathful Buddha said...

You've never seen the team of grease weilding colobus monkeys?

July 03, 2006 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home