Wednesday, December 28, 2005

He-Man Santa

I've been on the receiving end of some pretty sweet Christmas giftage over the years, but I've never gotten anything that made me think, "Holy Crap, I am so lucky to be alive, I can't believe I'm holding this in my hands right now." Until this year, that is. Because this Christmas was the first year anyone ever bought me the He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special on DVD.

(Humorously, IMDb shows the cover for Steptoe & Son, rather than the cover I linked above. See?)

I haven't been able to watch it yet, and I might wait until next Christmas, but even if I NEVER watch it, it still puts all other gifts to shame because it has the following picture on the inside flap of the DVD case...



Ho Ho Ho.

1 Comments:

Blogger DREW! said...

I think Filmation's lackluster animating efforts would have been better spent trying to retell 'A Christmas Carol." Ebenezer Scrooge would, of course, be played by Skeletor, and the lowly but optimistic Bob Cratchit played by He-Man. Tiny Tim to be played by that wierd little flying guy—Orco, I guess.

Oh yeah...

December 29, 2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home