Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Did y'all play foosball?

I challenged a hobo to a best-of-seven series of foosball over the weekend. He was better than I expected him to be. While we played, he told me about how he'd lost his job, killed his cousin, and amputated his own foot all in a span of 3 days. He actually didn't stink for a hobo. The series was tied at 2 games apiece, then during game 5 my goalie allowed a score that he should have prevented and I got real mad. I flipped over the table in a fit of adrenaline-fueled anger, told the hobo "I forfeit" and left him standing there on the street corner looking dumbfounded. I hope there's no hard feelings. It was going pretty good until then.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

For clarification, it was Brian's email, in which he queried me on any recent foosball participation, that led me to relay this story.

Hence, psychic.

July 12, 2005 1:34 PM  
Blogger bsilverthorne said...

O.K.
Now I am crazy now.
How could you came up with such a story?
Is this really a real life event that took place somewhere?

Please, before I have to lay down and go to sleep to stop figuring this story out!

Oh no! Please!

July 13, 2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

The clues are all there for you. You must simply look...











...











...deeper.

July 13, 2005 3:27 PM  
Blogger jasien said...

You should've never underestimated him if he was able to stand as a two legged man while in fact he was only with the one to stand on.

He must in fact be...
















...










superhuman.

July 20, 2005 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home