Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Would you like an apple pie with that?

I know it's old but it still makes me chuckle. Because stupid stuff is sometimes really funny. I don't think this necessarily qualifies as "really funny" but it's certainly stupid... and it gets caught in my head... and I keep going back and listening to it again... and each time it's a little funnier.
Besides, in the end isn't it "these type of people" that make the holidays that much more enjoyable? What am I talking about? I don't know, but this is me stopping.
Here's the thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Despite not being there when it happened, yes I remember it very well. You and Jordan relived it so often I felt like I was there in the first place. I bet that guy is still working there. I wonder how many ice fries he's sold since then.

December 10, 2004 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home