Monday, October 18, 2004

Homeboy Needs a Rollover

This video pisses me off for obvious reasons. Beware the onslaught of profanity spewed during the first half. Anyway, I saw it online and it angered me, perhaps you lot would like to be angered as well?
Now, I checked the Chrysler webpage and it looks like the PT Cruiser weighs about 3100 lbs. If I'm the person in the car, I use some of that weight to knock the guy over and pin him down until the cops can come haul him away. I don't know if the camera guy just saw this loon in the parking lot and started filming, or if he knew what was gonna happen beforehand, and that could come into play, but still. I doubt a judge would fault someone for using a vehicle to take this clown out.

3 Comments:

Blogger DREW! said...

Yikes. I probably like the PT Cruiser less than the next guy, but this is ridiculous.

Or perhaps it is merely a promotional stunt for GTA: San Andreas. Hmm?

October 19, 2004 11:44 AM  
Blogger bsilverthorne said...

I have seen the video, but with no sound. from my perspective, it looks like an artistic African American male is rapping. I imagine him saying thinks like,

"Yo.. where my homies at....Chillin at da stoe...At da general stoe.

Yo.. where my crowbar at....Sittin by da curb ....by da electric box curb.

Yo.. I don't like tha kula blue.... Nor do I... Nor do you.."

October 19, 2004 4:03 PM  
Blogger FilthyRottenAngel said...

I couldn't belive that!!
Mainly because I was watching the background going...heeeeey...I know that corner...
THAT BITCH DON'T HOLD SHIT DOWN, THAT'S MY MOTHERFUCKIN' CORNER!
...
...
... sorry, flashbacks.

October 22, 2004 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home