Friday, June 11, 2004

What are you asking me for?

Here's something that bugs me and I'm not sure of the reason. I don't like it when a slogan or tagline asks me a question. For instance, Capital One is always asking me what's in my wallet? When I was growing up Kellogg's was asking everybody "What do your Rice Krispies say to you?", a few years back McDonald's was obsessed with finding out "Have you had your break today?", more recently the commercials for that movie The Day After Tomorrow kept asking "Where will you be?" (Get it, the day after tomorrow? hahaha oh man). Also, I'm pretty sure the tagline for the Back to the Future movies was "What are you looking at, butthead?" You get the idea. Is there a number I can call to give my answers to these incessant questions? Man, what a dumb convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home