Friday, September 30, 2005

Cranial Hair

I believe that today my sideburns are officially the bushiest they've ever been.
Business has led to their neglect.
I'm referring to the obsolete definition of business: The condition of being busy.
These sideburns stick out a considerable distance from my face, and the result is quite the goofy look.

Also, yesterday I forgot to shave so it's a wonder that I still have a job today.

Also also, I did a google image search for "bushy sideburns" and I'm glad I did because it showed me this random thing.


Also also also, one of Merriam-Webster's definitions for business is "a bowel movement."

4 Comments:

Blogger bsilverthorne said...

Takin' care of business....everyday.
Takin' care of business....everyway.
Takin' care of business....it's alright.
Takin care of business and workin over-time. Aweright!

September 30, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger bsilverthorne said...

One guy is holding the other guys wood.
That's gross man.
Gross.

September 30, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger The Wrathful Buddha said...

Mutton Chops for life!
I would have posted more, but I came down with a case of the "business"

September 30, 2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger DREW! said...

I hope your "safe-mode" was enabled when you did that image search for "bushy sideburns."

"uwtsget"

October 01, 2005 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home