Monday, July 26, 2004

Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War

Some things that have been bouncing around in my head over the past several days...

There's a restaurant in the tunnels called "Pizza Plus Chicken." It was actually the first place I ate when I started working at this job and decided to explore the underground tunnel system. Anyhow, the name of the place is the reason I bring it up. I can't understand why they didn't just go all out and call it "Pizza Plus Chicken Equals Yum" or something goofy like that. I mean, why not?

Having watched The Great Muppet Caper last week, I can say with the utmost confidence that there is nothing else in this world as pure and excellent as Gonzo's love for chickens.

Most of you know this but 2004 has certainly seen its fair share of weddings. I will now bore you with the list of weddings I have either participated in or attended.
1. Hemphill/Campbell - 01.03.04 - Keller, TX - (attendee)
2. Roberts/Vanderpool - 01.10.04 - Tyler, TX - (usher)
3. Wade/Campbell - 05.22.04 - Tyler, TX - (groomsman)
4. Allen/Newlin - 06.05.04 - Longview, TX - (Best Man)
5. Butler/Grigg - 07.17.04 - Brenham, TX - (groomsman)
6. Epp/Velasko - 07.24.04 - Odessa, TX - (attendee)
7. O'Bryant/Slack - 08.14.04 - Huntsville, TX (attendee)

The last one is only tentative at this point but still... jealous?

Amy and I are involved this week in caring for a house and a Taco dog. Well, it's a Chihuahua named Taco, but calling him a Taco dog seems funnier to me. Being at this particular house puts us in the vicinity of a theater previously out of reach- a theater at which we have yet to take in a Prisoner of Azkaban viewing. This situation will be handled forthwith, expect a post in the coming days announcing viewing #5.

3 Comments:

Blogger DREW! said...

I find it difficult to believe, if you seemed fit to list my wedding as a mere stat among a congregation of others, that you didn't at least reference your post in said wedding to its more definitive term. Bastard.

"Crime-a-netlee, Trigger. Put that pea-shooter down."

July 26, 2004 6:18 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

In response to your beef, the listing has been altered. With CAPS!

July 27, 2004 7:45 AM  
Blogger Amy Butler said...

VelasCo. Get it right.

July 30, 2004 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home