Monday, November 17, 2003

"What was the last show in ABC's original TGIF lineup?" That's been the big mystery for several years now. I've asked so many people this, people I consider to be television aficianados, and no one's been able to come up with the answer. This mystery show has been eating away at me for too long. Well, tonight I was bored and surfed over to TV Guide's website, and they've got this "Ask the Televisionary" column on there, and someone had asked the same question. Here's the guy's answer:

"The combos of half-hour shows that included Full House were (starting at 8 pm): Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Just the Ten of Us (1989-90); Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Going Places (1990-91).

Other shows that aired as part of the mix in later years included Baby Talk, Dinosaurs, Camp Wilder, Boy Meets World, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Clueless, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Teen Angel, You Wish and Brother's Keeper. "


Anyway, I have no recollection of either Just the Ten of Us, or Going Places, so I feel a little bit better about not remembering. But it's a huge load off my mind to have that mystery solved. All right, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home