Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets!! Man, when did these things get so sweet? I've never been a huge Jet fan (the aircraft, not the NY football team) but right now I feel like a toddler pointing up at the sky and yelling "AIRPLANE!" There's an airshow going on right now at Easterwood Airport, which is on the western outskirts of campus; I can't really see it because of all the trees and buildings that get in the way, but I can sure hear it. Pretty much every building you look at has people on the roof trying to get a decent vantage point. The best I could do was the skywalk between Evans Library and the Annex, but that's just the 4th floor so i can't see too much. From the skywalk though I see people on top of parking garages, dorm buildings, classroom buildings, the whole lot. I doubt I have roof access to most of the cool places, and that sucks. Man, I've got class in 45 minutes, but how can I think about class with the crazy loud jets roaring overhead every few seconds? Of all the days to have class, geez. Jets rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home