Friday, October 24, 2003

A little something that bothers me: I was in Evans Library earlier today and I go into the bathroom and they've got one of those baby changing stations on the wall. The brand is "Koala Kare" and there's a picture of a koala bear with a diaper on. It just irks me because I highly doubt those things get more use from changing koalas than babies. It's stupid, just call the thing what it is. Also, just now while I'm trying to find a link for these things, I find out that they cost around $1500. Good gravy.

And for today's Quail news, I'm sure all of you have been reading up on all of Kyle's new posts, you'd be crazy not to. Well, what you may not have noticed is that the entire archives of "That Blonde Kid..." have been made available. So we now know that the site was launched on Thursday, October 24, 2002, with Kyle's now historic post "Hmm...Why does this all of the sudden seem like a bad idea?" Sheer genius. Anyway, we here at Jukkity couldn't have it any better, because mere days after celebrating the Oct 16 "Observed Anniversary" of the quailman's site, we get to celebrate the ACTUAL anniversary! October 24th, baby!! Pull on a party hat, grab the nearest piece of paper, tear it up and throw it into the air, and shake what your momma gave ya!!! Celebrate good times, fellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home