Friday, August 27, 2004

Once again you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion.



Well, as of today the movie is playing at North Oaks Cinema 6 (which happens to be a dollar theater). For the past month or so it had only been showing at theaters in Houston that I had already been to see it, so now the door is open for #6 in a new location. Which is excellent. It's also at the Carkmike Cinemas Northloop 6 in Longview (another $1 theater) so I might make it #7 if I make it up there in the next month or so. I don't really know how long they hold movies there.

Sadly enough, I wouldn't mind owning those Bloomsbury Adult Editions. The cover I posted is from the paperback, and the hardcover version has a slightly different cover with the HARRY POTTER emphasized rather than the specific title, I can't decide which I like better. There's actually a completely different set of adult editions as well and I don't like them nearly as much. Check out the Buckbeak on this cover. I'm glad the creative team behind the film had more imagination than whoever photoshopped that lame eagle/horse combination. They nailed it in the movie. That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Butler said...

You're such a nerd!

March 29, 2007 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home